This 4 – ingredient appetizer is an easy, make-ahead type dip that will look super impressive with a charcuterie board! It’s creamy, salty, spicy, and goes really well with this Olive and Za’atar Focaccia!
Whipped Feta Dip with Urfa Chili Oil
Whipped Feta Dip with Urfa Chili Oil is creamy, salty, spicy, and an amazing addition to any charcuterie board or appetizer! It literally has 4 ingredients too!Print Pin
Servings: 6 appetizer servings
- Food Processor or Blender
URFA CHILI OIL
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Urfa chili flakes
WHIPPED FETA DIP
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 2-3 tbsp feta cheese brine
- dill , garnish
FOR THE URFA CHILI OIL
- In a small pot, heat the olive oil and Urfa over medium heat while swirling the pot constantly.
- Once the Urfa begins to sizzle, count 30 seconds and immediately remove from heat and pour into a heat safe bowl. Allow to cool. This will keep in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
FOR THE WHIPPED FETA DIP
- Add the feta cheese and 2-3 tbsp of brine from the feta cheese into a food processor.
- Blend on high speed for 2 minutes, scraping down the bowl half way through. It should be thick and creamy, kind of like the consistency of cream cheese. If it is too stiff, add more brine 1/2 tablespoon at a time. This can keep in the fridge for up to 2 days
- When ready to serve, plate the whipped feta and drizzle with urfa oil. Garnish with dill and serve with bread!
This urfa oil is insanely good on anything. It’s a very quick chili crisp type oil. You can also let the urfa steep in the oil for an hour and then strain it out for a flavored oil to put on anything! The Whipped Feta Dip is great with this Olive and Za’atar Focaccia!